The Punjab government has launched the Roshan Gharana Plan, which aims to install solar panels in 50,000 households, promoting sustainable living and renewable energy. Customers pay only a 25% down payment under this scheme, with government and commercial finance covering the remaining 75% of the solar panel costs. This article dives into the intricacies of the project and explains how it can help you.

Phase I of Roshan Gharana

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif's groundbreaking project, the Roshan Gharana Scheme, is driving change in Punjab's energy sector. Phase I of the initiative, with a budget of Rs 12,600 crore, seeks to provide solar systems to 50,000 policyholders. These chosen consumers, who each use 100 units of energy each month, will be determined through a fair and equal voting process.

Join our WhatsApp group

Roshan Gharana Target Audience

The target audience of the Roshan Gharana scheme consists of residents of Punjab, Pakistan. During the initial phase of the program, priority is given to protect customers who spend up to 100 units of energy per month. Details on eligibility and the application procedure have not yet been made public as the program is still in its early stages.

More details

  • Roshan Gharana Scheme Purpose: To install solar panels in 50,000 homes in Punjab to promote sustainable living and renewable energy.
  • Payment Structure: Customers make a down payment of 25%, with the remaining 75% covered by government and commercial finance.
  • Target audience: Citizens of Punjab, especially those who use up to 100 units of power per month.
See also  Maryam Nawaz Announced 50000 Solar Panels Registration & Eligibility Status Verification 2024
topic Roshan Gharana Solar System Diagram, 2024
Introduction Introduction of Roshan Gharana Scheme by Punjab Government
purpose Install solar panels on 50,000 homes to promote sustainable living and renewable energy
Payment structure Customers pay a 25% down payment; the remaining 75% is covered by public and commercial funding.

conclusion

The Punjab government's Roshan Gharana Plan is a major project promoting sustainable living and renewable energy. By placing solar panels on 50,000 homes, the initiative aims to decrease reliance on traditional energy sources while encouraging customers to choose sustainable options. This project offers the residents of Punjab an excellent opportunity to switch to solar electricity, helping to create a greener future. With a modest 25% down payment and a simple distribution method, this program promotes access and equity for all.

Read also: BISP account verification started for the Rs. 12500 Payment

Frequently asked questions

How many Solar Systems will there be?

Roshan Gharana Scheme Purpose: To install solar panels in 50,000 homes in Punjab to promote sustainable living and renewable energy.

Who is the program's target audience?

The target audience of the Roshan Gharana scheme consists of residents of Punjab, Pakistan.

For the Latest Jobs And Information Visit: Mksjobs.Com

Aslo Read: wpstuffy.com

Mobile Updates: Queenmobile.tech

Daily Update: Update24.live